UTILIZATION, CONFIDENTIALITY, SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Cenários D´Ouro respects the privacy of all customers and assumes with its users a commitment to privacy in relation to the data that this site deposits and will be processed, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission of Portugal. All data collection will operate according to the strictest security rules and no entity outside the company has access to or can consult this data.
- The site is managed by, or on behalf of, Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA owner of the site www.cenarios.pt
- Any personal data that the USERS may reveal to the company, will be understood as obtained, processed and transmitted under the strict fulfillment of the RPDP.
- All data collected through the site is entirely confidential and is intended for the management of customers and services as well as for marketing actions of the company.
1 – Information Collection
- Personal Data obtained through our website, telephone, email or through partners are incorporated into a computer application. Access to information on file by employees is only possible with the insertion of access codes
- The data can be collected through our website, by e-mail, telephone or face-to-face contact, or by partners who disclose our services.
- The request and subsequent formalization of reservations with the Cenários D´Ouro implies the assignment by the client of certain personal data such as: name, address, VAT number, date of birth, nationality, telephone number, e-mail, identification, date of issue, validity (data which are essential for the provision of the services requested).
- Our website gives your users the opportunity to register, in which case it includes the possibility of collecting optional opinions about the services provided.
- In the event that the user decides to use the community areas, we may store the content and the communications that he sends and receives and we reserve the right to monitor his communications. We may also maintain activity details and personal preferences of users when they visit our site (see “Cookies”).
- Before giving us the personal data of any other person, we ask the users to obtain their consent (for example in case of products or promotions to send to friends).
2 – Confidentiality
By the very nature and objectives of the services provided here, users are required to provide contacts and / or information that may be considered personal. Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA guarantees, however, to all its users that:
- No personal data will be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the owner;
- None of the personal data entrusted to us will be provided, free of charge or commercially, to direct marketing companies or other entities that use mailing lists to advertise their products and / or services.
- Our services will always respect the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law – Law no. 67/98, of October 26 (Lei n.º 67/98, de 26 de Outubro).
- The processing of personal data is carried out strictly in compliance with the legislation on protection of personal data, all in accordance with the provisions of European Directives 95/46 and 2002/58, Law no. 67/98 of 26 October and / or any legislation that regulates, adds or replaces the “Regulation on Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as RPDP).
3 – Security
Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA takes security measures designed to protect the personal data of users of the site cenarios.pt. However, it can not guarantee the elimination of any risk of misuse of users’ personal data by intruders. All users registered in the site expressly commit to respect the purpose of the same, being responsible for the correct use and confidentiality of their “login” and “password”. Registered users should immediately contact us if they become aware of any unauthorized use of their password or any other breach of security.
The community areas on our site are open to the public. Users should avoid disclosing in these areas any information that may identify them or third parties. The Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA does not assume responsibility for the protection or security of information that the users reveal in these areas.
4 – Cookies
In order to provide our users with greater speed and personalization of the service provided, our site may use “browser” functionality known as a “cookie”. “Cookies” are small text files that a website or application sends to your computer to record your “online” activity.
“Cookies” are automatically stored by the user’s computer and allowed to be identified whenever the user re-uses the site. Anyone can, however, configure their “browser” in order to prevent the installation of “cookies” on their computer. However, this option may make your browsing slower, such as on other websites.
5 – Use of Information Collected
The information collected can be used in several ways:
- To process customer service requests;
- For internal reviews and studies to improve our site, applications, products and services;
- To send users news and marketing information about products and promotions, but only as allowed by law or when requested by themselves;
- To send administrative emails (for example, if the user forgets his password);
- To avoid and detect fraud or abuse of our site, applications or services.
6 – Sharing of Personal Information
- The Cenários D´Ouro refers to the contracting of services to third parties to complete services rendered to Customers. In this way, it may be necessary to inform our suppliers (hotels, transport companies, for example) of their personal data that are necessary to provide the requested service to our company.
- In exceptional circumstances, Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law to protect or defend our company or others against illegal or harmful activities.
- If our activity is sold or restructured, the data collected may be transferred as part of our activity.
7 – Correction and Update of Personal Information
- Each user is responsible and owns the data that transmits to the site cenarios.pt, being able to control the amount of information provided as well as to correct and update them. Whenever they understand it, users can change any personal information provided by accessing their account, using their “login” and “password”.
8 – Cancellation of registration
- If you do not want to receive further marketing communications, please follow the ‘link’ of any marketing email or enter the site registration area and change your communication options. If you are not a registered user, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org giving the title “Do not subscribe”.
9 – Acceptance and Binding
All users of the services offered on this site are bound by the acceptance and respect for the conditions expressed herein.
Updated: January 29, 2019