UTILIZAÇÃO, CONFIDENCIALIDADE, SEGURANÇA E PROTEÇÃO DE DADOS PESSOAIS
- Cenários D´Ouro respects the privacy of all customers and assumes a commitment to privacy in relation to the data that it deposits on this website and will be processed, under the terms approved by the National Data Protection Commission of Portugal. All data collection will operate according to the strictest security rules and no entity outside the company has access to or can consult this data.
- The site is managed by, or on behalf of, Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA owner of the site www.cenarios.pt
- Any personal data that USERS may disclose to the company, will be understood as obtained, processed and transmitted under strict compliance with the RPDP.
- All data collected through the website are entirely confidential and are intended for the management of customers and services, as well as for marketing actions of the company.
1 – Collection of Information
- Personal data obtained through our website, phone, email or through partners are incorporated into a computer application. Access to information on file by employees is only possible with the insertion of access codes
- Data can be collected through our website, by e-mail, telephone or in person, or by partners who advertise our services.
- The request and subsequent formalization of bookings with D’Ouro scenarios implies granting, by the customer, of certain personal data such as name, address, VAT number, date of birth, nationality, phone, e-mail, document number identification, date of issue, validity (data that are essential to the provision of the requested services)
- Our website offers its users the opportunity to register, in which case it includes the possibility of optional collection of opinions about the services provided.
- In the event that the user decides to use the community areas, we can store the content and communications that he sends and receives and we reserve the right to monitor his communications. We can also maintain details of the activity and personal preferences of users when they visit our website (see the section “Cookies”).
- Before providing us with anyone else’s personal data, we ask users to obtain their consent (for example in the case of products or promotions to send to friends).
2 – Confidentiality
Due to the nature and objectives of the services provided here, users are required to provide contacts and / or information that can be considered personal. Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA guarantees, however, to all its users that:
- No personal data will be provided to third parties without the prior consent of the holder;
- None of the personal data entrusted to us will be provided, free of charge or commercially, to direct marketing companies or other entities that use mailing lists to advertise their products and / or services.
- Our services will always respect the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law – Law No. 67/98, of 26 October.
- The Processing of Personal Data is carried out in strict compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, all in accordance with the provisions of European Directives 95/46 and 2002/58, Law No. 67/98 of 26 October and / or any legislation to regulate, add or replace the “Regulation on Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter referred to as RPDP).
3 – Security
Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA takes the
commercially reasonable security measures to protect the personal data of users of the cenarios.pt website. However, it cannot guarantee the elimination of any risk of misuse of users’ personal data by intruders. All users registered on the site expressly undertake to respect the purpose of the same, being responsible for the correct use and confidentiality of their “login” and “password”. Registered users should contact us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of their password or any other breach of security.
The community areas on our website are open to the public. Users should avoid disclosing in these areas any information that could identify themselves or third parties. Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA does not assume responsibility for the protection or security of information that users reveal in these areas.
4 – Cookies
In order to provide our users with greater speed and customization of the service provided, our website may use a “browser” feature known as a ‘cookie’. “Cookies” are small text files that a website or application sends to the user’s computer to record their online activity.
“Cookies” are automatically saved by the user’s computer and allow identification whenever the user uses the site again. Any user can, however, configure their “browser” in order to prevent the installation of “cookies” on their computer. However, this option may slow down your browsing, in this as in other Internet sites.
5 – Use of Collected Information
The information collected can be used in several ways:
- To process customer service requests;
- For internal analysis and studies in order to improve our website, applications, products and services;
- To send users news and marketing information about products and promotions, but only as permitted by law or when requested by them;
- To send administrative emails (for example, if the user forgets his password);
- To prevent and detect fraud or abuse of our website, applications or services.
6 – Sharing Personal Information
- Cenários D´Ouro uses services from third parties to complete services provided to Customers. Thus, it may be necessary to inform our suppliers (Hotels, transport companies, for example) of your personal data that are necessary to provide the service requested from our company.
- In exceptional circumstances, Cenários D’ouro, Operador Turístico do Douro e Trás-os-Montes, SA may disclose your personal information if this is required by law to protect or defend our company or others against illegal or harmful activities.
- If our activity is sold or restructured, the data collected may be transferred as part of our activity.
7 – Correction and Updating of Personal Information
- Each user is responsible and owner of the data he / she transmits to the cenarios.pt website, being able to control the amount of information provided as well as to correct and update them. Whenever they understand it, users can change any personal information provided, simply by accessing their account, using their “login” and “password”.
8 – Cancellation of registration
- If you do not wish to receive further marketing communications, please follow the link in any marketing email or enter the registration area of the website and change your communication options. If you are not a registered user, please send an email to email@example.com with the title “Do not subscribe”.
9 – Acceptance and Binding
Every user of the services available on this site is bound to acceptance and respect for the conditions expressed here.
Updated on: January 29, 2019