Splendid Pinhão – 2 days
From: 352.00 €
Splendid Pinhão – 2 days in Douro Valley
Program with a cruise in Douro river plus a trip in Historic train
Splendid Pinhão is a program that include:
- Cruise in Douro River since Port to Pinhão
- Overnight in a Wine Farm from the region (Quinta de la Rosa)
- Dinner at the restaurant of the accomodation;
- Visit the Wine Farm and wine tasting;
- Historic train trip
– Fridays for Saturday and Saturdays for Sunday.
– from June to October (historic train dates have not yet been released)
– Children 0-3 years: Free
– Children 4-11 years: 192 Eur
– Children share the room with their parents.
– Cruise (breakfast and lunch);
– Accommodation in a farm (lodging and visit with wine tasting);
– Dinner and breakfast;
– Historic Train
– Regular train ticket for the return to Porto.
– Accompaniment / guide;
– Lunch on the second day;
– Services not mentioned;
– Personal expenses.
In the event of unavailability of services, these may be requested from other suppliers which may result in a change in price presented here.
08h00 – Check in and embark in Gaia Quay
- Departure to Pinhão;
- Breakfast and lunch on board;
- Passing the dams : Barragem de Crestuma-Lever, Carrapatelo and Bagaúste
17h00 – Arrive at Pinhão Quay and disembarke
- Transfer to the vineyard accommodation -Wine Farm from the region. (Quinta de La Rosa)
- Check-in in the vineyard accommodation;
- Dinner at “Cozinha da Clara” – restaurant in Quinta de La Rosa;
- Breakfast at the vineyard accommodation
- Guide visit with wine tasting;
- Transfer to Pinhão
- Free time in the village of Pinhão
- Lunch time in a local restaurant (lunch not included)
16h00 – Meeting at Pinhao station
16h10 – Departure of the Historic Train to Tua
17h10 – Arrive at Tua
18h30 – Arrival at Régua station
18h48 –Departure by regular train to Porto
20h35 – Arrival in Porto (Campanhã)
End of our services
Note: In case of unavailability of accommodation in Quinta de la Rosa, alternatives will be presented.