– Regular/shared tours: run in mini bus basis with multilingual local tour guides departing from/ returning to Porto
– Rates available from 1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020
– Mandatory booking information: Name, tour, phone number, hotel/accommodation and language
– Free Cancellation up to 48 hours of service. Written cancellation and company acknowledge required
– No Show: 100% of total reservation is charged
– Voucher: we recommend the voucher to be printed to the Tour Guide at the beginning of the tour
– Languages available: Portuguese, Spanish, French and English
– Hotel pick up: complimentary for hotels in Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia city centre. For private accommodation and/or other please consider the closest hotel or company service at Rua Mouzinho da Silveira, 352 – 4050-418 Porto – next to São Bento train station
– Child policy: 4-12 years old: 50%; 0 – 3 years old: free
– Itinerary: the services may change without prior notice. While every effort will be made to follow the itinerary as confirmed prior to departure, the same could be amended due to compelling reasons on the tour beyond our control or the service provider. The cooperation of the traveler in such circumstances is solicited. No claim for refund or compensation will be entertained
– Any special conditions/requirements such as: alimentary restrictions, the carrying of any equipment such: baby strollers, crunches, wheelchair, etc, must advised at the time of booking
– Insurance is provided in accordance with the laws of the Portuguese Republic
– Luggage / Personal belongings Should travelers inadvertently leave any belongings on one of the vehicles then they should contact us immediately. We will do everything possible to locate and return the article.
However, should the item not be found we cannot take any responsibility for any loss
– Claims/ Complaints If traveler has a complaint in respect of the tour, traveler shall immediately inform the tour guide or tour representative during the course of the tour & if the matter cannot be resolved after the best endeavors to do so during the tour, any claim or complaint must be notified in writing by the traveler or the agency which made the booking within a maximum of 8 days of the end of the tour. No complaint or
claims notified outside the 8-day period will be considered.