Embark on a cruise that navegate in Douro River. This program start with a train trip, the concentration will be in São Bento train station. Travel sida by side the river and observe the beautiful landscape of Douro.
Whene you arrive the city of Régua, you will embark in a ship of the company in Régua Quay.
Make the cruise in river and navegate until Porto- Gaia Quay where you will desembark.
08h00* – Meeting at S. Bento railway station in Porto
08h25 – Departure by train** to Régua
10h15 – Arrival at Régua railway station (Free Time)
11h30 – Check in and boarding at Régua quay
– Departure to Porto
– Lunch served on board
– Carrapatelo Dam and Crestuma-Lever Dam
18h30 – Expected arrival at Vila Nova de Gaia quay
End of our services
– 08:45: April and November
– 08h00: May to October
– Offer a glass of Port wine at the weekend.
– Final schedules and complementary transport, confirmed by our services.
– Schedule subject to confirmation by CP;
– If CP is not available to provide the train transport service, the route will be by bus.
CHILDREN – between 0 and 3 years old : Free
CHILDREN – between 4 and 11 years old :50% Discount