Beautiful trip in Douro Valley with a cruise in Douro River since Porto to Régua. Transfer until the hotel of the region where you will made the checkin. In the local you will have a dinner and overnight.
In the next day you have the transfer to Régua where you will lunch in a local restaurant and after that will travel ina a Historic Train between Régua and Tua.
You will return to Porto by regular train since Régua.
08h00 – Check in and embark in Gaia Quay
– Departure to Régua;
– Breakfast and lunch served on board;
– Passing the Dams: Crestuma-Lever and Carrapatelo
– Arrive at Régua Quay
– Transfer to Hotel Delfim Douro ****
– Dinner and overnight
– Breakfast in the Hotel;
– Transfer to Régua;
– Free Time (we suggest the visit the Douro Museum)
– Lunch in a local restaurant
– Meeting in railway station of Régua (without guide)
15h20 – Embark in Historic train
– Departure by historic train to Tua
– Passing the village of Pinhão
– Free time in Tua
– Departure from Tua
18h30 – Arrive at train station of Régua
18h48 – Departure by regular train to Porto
20h35 – Expected arrival in Porto
End of our service
– Friday to Saturday;
– June to October;
0-3 years old: Free
4-11 years old: 50 %
Children share the room with their parents.
– Cruise since Porto to Régua;
– Transfer since the Quay to the Hotel;
– Dinner in the Hotel;
– Overnight in the Hotel;
– Transfer from the Hotel to Régua – to local restaurant;
– Lunch in a local restaurant;
– Historic train travel;
– Trip by regular train from Régua to Porto.
– Service not mencionate;
– Personal expenses.
The accommodation can be changed in case of unavailability. In case of unavailability, a new budget will be presented with new accommodation, the price of the program can change.