Douro Winery- Two days in Douro Valley
Beautiful program with the overnight in a Winery Farm.
1st Day: Porto – Régua
08h00/08h45 Check-in and boarding at Gaia or Estiva Quay
- Departure to Régua
- Breakfast and Lunch Served on Board
- Passing the Crestuma-Lever and Carrapatelo Dams
14h45 Expected time to arrive in Régua Quay
- Transfer to a Wine House Hotel
- Check In at Quinta do Vallado or similar
- Guide Visit to the Wine Estate with wine tasting;
- Dinner and overnight
2nd Day: Régua – Porto
- Breakfast in the Hotel
- Free time to enjoy the place
- Transfer to Régua (time to be agreed with the transfer)
- Free time to lunch (not included)
16h30 Meeting at Régua railway station
16h48 Departure by regular train to Porto
18h50 Expected time to arrive in Porto
End of our service
Since 2005, Quinta do Vallado can receive guests in it’s comfortable Wine Hotel. Initially, opening the doors to the Traditional House, built in the 18th century and having once belonged to Dona Antónia Adelaide Ferreira, it offers five recently renovated suites.
This project’s growing success led to the construction of a second building in 2012, made almost entirely of schist, the dominant stone in the region’s soil. This new 8-room building was designed by Architect Francisco Vieira de Campos, who was also in charge of the winery’s renovation project.