11h00/16h00 – Environmental Cruise until Vale de Águia and return.
During the course, the crew and the guide will explain the most relevant about the fauna, flora and geology of the Natural Park.
The vessel belongs to E.B.I, is prepared to sail in the Park; contains ecological sound-proof motors, portable laboratory, infrared vision and directional microphone.
Return to the City of Miranda. This program includes a free tasting of Porto’s generous wines and didactic and interactive activities with the Terrestrial Nature, Research and Reproduction Programs in Captivity of the EBI.
The schedules are subject to change according to availability and opening times for the company.
Booking costs: 6 Eur
• This cruise sails from the Canyon to Vale da Águia and returns with an approximate duration of 1 hour.
• After returning, all DEPARTURES include a tasting and / or other activities at the facilities of the International Biological Station Duero / Douro, with an approximate duration of 30 minutes
0 – 2 years: Free (travel in the lap of the parents)
3 – 9 years: 50% discount
• Children from 3 to 9 years old have a reduced rate, but it is mandatory to present their CC.
• It is not necessary to buy a ticket for babies from 0 to 2 years old who travel on their parents' lap.
•If you need a carrycot or baby chair for 0 to 2 years old, please inform in time.
• In the Arribas do Douro leave the pier at the International Biological Station Duero / Douro (EBI) on the border between Miranda do Douro (PORTUGAL) and Zamora (SPAIN).
G.Maps: 41.493803, -6.269383
– Must compare 30 minutes in advance
– Booking costs: 6 Eur
Groups are considered when the minimum number of paying participants is 20.
– Departure at 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. (most frequently).
In case of rain or bad weather
• The company's vessel has glass covers for all passengers, so far they have never had to cancel the cruise due to bad weather, due to the landscape's orography.
• Cruises admit small pets, as long as they remain in the appropriate transport bags or cages for them.
The Environmental Cruise of the International Biological Station – EBI in the Natural Park Arribes del Duero, delves into the most spectacular vertical section of the “European Grand Canyon”, sailing through international waters from the border town of Miranda do Douro to the Valley eagle and Villardiegua de la Ribera.
During the trip, the technicians of the Biological Station interpret ethnographic resources, wildlife, flora and geology of the cliffs.
Upon his return, passengers enjoy a free tasting of fortified wines of Oporto , with didactic and interactive activities with otters and other wildlife species of therapeutic nature programs and captive breeding of the EBI.