2 Days – Program in Douro
Accomodation, visit and lunch in a Local Wine Estate
- Visit the Caves Raposeira (14h30 ou 15h30)
- Check-in in the Lamego Hotel & Life
- Free time to visit the town of Lamego
Lamego, land of great scrolls and a captive place in the history of Portugal, was thus the motherland of the latter who sought the original castles of champagne for its raw material, but declared itself as a product of a very national character. Over time, a Raposeira (sparkling wine) has gained a solid foothold in the high quality sparkling markets it produces. This quality values the almost permanent leadership of the sector at the national level.
We suggest the visit of Santuário da Nossa Sra dos Remédios, the Castle, the Cathedral and its Cloisters. Enjoy and taste the typical Bôlas de Lamego in one of Avenida’s cafes
- Dinner in the Hotel
- Breakfast in the Hotel and check out
- Departure to Peso da Régua
- Guided visit to a local Wine Estate with wine tasting and lunch
Meet one of the Porto and Douro wine producing estates and discover the whole process of making our wines.
- End of our service
- Tuesday to Saturday achievement.
- 2 adults minimum
- Does not include transfers, guides or monitoring
- Self-vacation program