Historic Douro – Régua / Pinhão in historic train
Douro Historic- Historic Train
Travel aboard a Historic Train
15:00 Attendance at the Régua CP Station
- Boarding on the Historic Train
15:23 Start of the journey to Pinhão
16:00 Arrive at Pinhão
- Time to enjoy Pinhão
- Short walk to the pier of the Pinhão (course without accompaniment).
16h30 Show in Pinhao quay
16h45 Cruise Pinhão / Régua
- Descent from the Bagaúste dam
18h45 Arrival at the Régua pier
End of our services.
Note: If you want the reverse route please inform.
– June to October (start date to be defined)
– Trips are on Saturdays.
– The realization of this program will depend on the availability / accomplishment of the cruise.
– Guide, transfer, services not mentioned, personal expenses.
"Traveling in the Douro Historic Train is a journey back in time. Along the Douro River, the charismatic Steam Locomotive 0186, built in 1925 by Henschel & Son and the 5 historic carriages, runs the distance from Régua to Tua, in a unique trip to the past, marked by the beauty of the landscape classified by UNESCO as World Heritage. "