Porto city tour – 1-day program in Porto
The best of Porto: Wine, Cellar, tastings, lunch, and cruise
Be prepared to discover the history and culture of Porto. Visit the best monuments, the historical center, and the modern sites of this so beloved city.
Visit the most important monuments in the country:
- Cathedral of Porto, considered a National Monument, for its religious, architectural, and historic value.
- Clérigos Tower, a remarkable architectural complex and considered the ex-libris of Porto.
- Lello Bookshop, one of the most beautiful and oldest Bookstores in the world.
- São Bento Station, railway station, the famous for the thousands of tiles, mainly representing historic Portuguese themes.
- Visit a Wine Cellar and learn all about the winemaking process that has lasted for centuries and that is the basis of this world-famous wine.
- A Port Wine tasting is included, the perfect opportunity to savor some of the best.
- Appreciate a traditional lunch in one of the most popular neighborhoods of the city, the Ribeira, with astonishing views of the Douro River.
- Traditional Six Bridges cruise on the calm waters of the Douro, 50-minute cruise.
- Visit some modern areas that you have never discovered. Enjoy sightseeing in Boavista, passing by Music House (Casa da Música), a true icon of the new architecture and the main concert hall in town and the beautiful Park of the Serralves Foundation.