Sailboat in Douro River – Picnic on board
Sailing on the River Douro
Sailing on the River Douro with lunch on board
Vessel: Libertu’s (Sailboat) or EntreMargen’s (classic wooden vessel).
Cruise in Sailboat on the river Douro with boarding at the Folgosa pier.
Browse the river Douro, surrounded by a landscape dominated by the river and the farms where the famous Port wine is produced.
On board you will enjoy regional products accompanied with wine from the Region.
– Exclusive use of sailboat, insurance, fuel and skipper.
– Possibility of transfer by car, up to 15 km from Régua (Price on request).
– Subject to availability confirmation.
Children from 6 to 10 years: 50%, up to 5 years Free.
|Day of Week
- Sailboat ride on the river Douro will depart at Folgosa pier.
- Sail for 3 hours through the Douro, between Folgosa and Foz do Tavora.
- The Folgosa pier is situated on the left bank of the Douro River in the Régua dam, 111 km from the bar.
- A light lunch with regional produce and regional wines is served on board.
- The program will end with the landing at Folgosa pier, after 3 hours of navigation.