Programa de 2 dias no Douro
- Arrive by your own to Pinhão
- Visit a Local Wine Estate with Wine Tasting
- Lunch/Pic-Nic in the Wine Estate or in a Local Restaurant
- 2 hours cruise : Pinhão/Tua/Pinhão
- Departure to Provesende, wine village
- Dinner and accommodation in Morgadio da Calçada
- Breakfast in accommodation
- Walk through the village (optional)
- Departure to Quinta do Portal.
- Guided tour of the Estate and Wine tasting Porto and Moscatel
- Lunch in the restaurant
End of the service
Morgadia da Calçada: Settled at the heart of the delimited Douro region, Morgadio da Calçada is one of the 13 manor houses that tell the stories of the major Port wine producers of Provesende. Surrounded by terraces covered in vineyards and olive trees, the house takes us on a comfortable and refined journey back to the 17th century.
Quinta do Portal is a family fine winemaking company that embraced with passion the “Boutique Winery” concept. We proudly produce DOC Douro wines, premium Port Wines and Moscatel. This project that started in the early 90’s of the XX century, had on its base a centenary estate where our family has been producing Port since the last years of the XIX century. Our commitment to the production of quality wines has been, since the first moment, the heart and soul of Quinta do Portal. This effort, passion and dedication have been recognized both at a national and international level during the course of the years.