3 days in Douro Valley
08h00/08h45 – Checkin & boarding in Vila Nova de Gaia Quay or at Estiva Quay
- Departure to Pinhão.
- Breakfast on board.
- Crestuma-Lever Dam.
- Carrapatelo Dam.
- Lunch on board.
14h45 – Arrival at Régua quay (possible stop / boarding)
- Régua Dam.
17h00 – Arrival at Pinhão quay and landing.
- Transfer to a local Wine Estate “Quinta de la Rosa” (note 1) (Rural Tourist Accommodation)
- Dinner and overnight stay.
- Breakfast at “Quinta de la Rosa”.
- Free day to enjoy the sceneries of Douro River, to look around the village of Pinhão or just to rest in the relaxing swimming pool.
- Breakfast at “Quinta de la Rosa” and check out.
11h00 – Guided visit to the cellar and Port Wine tasting.
12h00 – Transfer to Pinhão.
- Free time for lunch (not included)
- Departure by regular train to Porto.
- Arrival at Porto (S. Bento Train Station)
End of our services.
Note 1: Should the Hotel or the Tourist Accommodation mentioned above be sold out, clients will be informed and an alternative hotel establishment will be proposed.