The Douro Vineyards and The Historic Train
Wonderful cruise in Douro Valley and a beautiful trip in a Historic Train.
08h00 – Check in & boarding at V. N. de Gaia Quay
- Departure to Régua.
- Breakfast served on board.
- Crestuma-Lever Dam (sluice rises 14 m).
- Carrapatelo Dam (sluice rises 35 m).
- Lunch served on board.
14h45 – Arrival at Régua quay
- There is no guide on this route- 9 min walking
15h00 – Meeting at Régua railway station.
- Embark in the Historic Train.
15h22 – Departure to Pinhão by Historic Train.
- Arrival at Pinhão.
- Departure to Tua by Historic Train.
- Free time in Tua.
17h10 – Departure to Régua by Historic Train.
18h36 – Arrival to Régua train station.
- Transfer to a regular train.
18h48 – Departure to Porto by regular train.
20h35 – Arrival to Porto Campanhã train station, or to Porto S. Bento train station by connection train.
End of our services.