The heart of Douro – two days
Two days in Douro Heart
Porto/Pinhão/Porto – cruise plus overnight in Quinta de la Rosa
08h00 | 08h45 Boarding at Gaia (VIla Nova de Gaia) or Estiva quay (Oporto)
- Departure headed for Pinhão
Breakfast and Lunch on board
- Passing Crestuma-Lever, Carrapatelo and Bagaúste Dams
- Arrival at Pinhão and Landing
- Transfer to Quinta de la Rosa (Tourism in Rural Area)
- Check In and free time to enjoy the place
- Dinner (chef’s suggestion) and Overnight
11h00 Guided tour of the Wine Estate and wine tasting
- Check – out and transfer to Pinhão
14h22 (16h08) Return to Porto by regular train
17h30 (18h40) Expected arrive to Porto, S Bento railway station
End of our services
Notes: Quinta da La Rosa has two buildings with accommodation. The Main Building (Edificio Principal) and the Yellow House (Casa Amarela). Casa Amarela is 300 meters from the main facilities.
Please be advised that the Quinta da La Rosa is a farm with wine tourism presenting a more informal and familiar concept in this way has no 24 reception or luggage service.
– Cruise in the Douro;
– Meals mentioned with "house wines";
– Visit and proof on Thursday;
– Transfer between the Pinhão and the lodging;
– Accommodation (1 night);
– Travel by regular train Pinhão-Oporto;
– Travel insurance.
– Lunch on the second day;
– Personal expenses;
– Services not mentioned.
In extra bed, sharing the room with the parents.
– The accommodation is in a Farm subject to availability.
– The price may change depending on the availability of the farm or alternative accommodation.
– Return to Porto during the weekend is at 04:08 p.m.
08h00 Check-in & boarding in Vila Nova de Gaia Quay
- Departure to Pinhão.
- Breakfast on board.
- Crestuma-Lever Dam.
- Carrapatelo Dam.
- Lunch on board.
14h45 Arrival at Régua quay (possible stop / boarding)
17h00 Arrival at Pinhão quay and landing.
- Transfer to a local Wine Estate “Quinta de la Rosa” (Rural Tourist Accommodation)
- Dinner and overnight stay.
Breakfast at “Quinta de la Rosa” and check out.
12h30 Transfer to Quinta do Bomfim.
- Visit to Quinta do Bomfim and picnic lunch.
- Short walk to the Pinhão train station.
- Departure by regular train to Porto
- Arrival at Porto (S. Bento Railway Station)
End of our services.